The Corsier Port Shipyard originated in 1909, when Jules Megevet, a well-known industrial entrepreneur, built the shipyard at La Gabiule in Corsier Bay.
In 1933, the famous car builder and navigator Georges Gangloff and his son-in-law Louis Plojoux aquired and modernized the shipyard.
Throughout its history, the Corsier Port Shipyard has distinguished itself in a number of international competitions, notably: at the le Championnat de la Mer in Monaco, 1912; at the Concours d’Elegance in 1921; and at the Olympic Games aboard the Ballerina IV in Naples, 1960.
The shipyard has proudly built more than 700 yachts and wooden sail and motorboats, including the largest Swiss yacht, built in 1939 (G1), and numerous JI 5.5 M, 6 M JI, and 15m2 SNS.
Continuing the family tradition, Thierry Plojoux is the fourth generation at the helm of Corsier Port Shipyard. Thierry strives to surround himself with a passionate and dynamic team, whose ambition is to maintain the integrity of this century-old company.